It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Tuesday, August 23

I'm a jobless bum

But that won't last for long.

Today I faxed out 19 resumes and I e-mailed 3 others. I posted my resume at Monster.com as well.

I also cleaned out two bird cages, vacuumed the house, and I made dinner for the family. I made chicken and rice casserole with greenbeans. I also made a fresh loaf of french bread.

I'm thinking tomorrow I'll make spaghetti. I mean, I might as well cook, I don't have anything else to do. Though I will be cleaning my room tomorrow. It's a mess. And I need to wash some socks. Rearrange a few things here or there on my desk and shelves.

Yes it's a glamourous life I lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home