It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Saturday, August 6

Sloth Appreciation Day!

Yes, you read right. Today is National Sloth Appreciation Day. And no, I'm not talking about one of the seven deadly sins. I'm talking about sloths!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Those adorable moving carpets of the animal world. I mean... look at this face!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at those eyes! At the little piggy snout. How can you not love them? But wait... here's the money shot...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby Sloth!! The cuteness! It's too much!!
Thank you Animal Planet for inspiring me to make today National Sloth Appreciation Day. Please, spread the joy and hug a sloth.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger gooneybird101 said…

    Hey everyone I'm Sid the Sloth! Everyone says that I am a sloth! And I am the biggest sloth fan ever! Sloths are beautiful loving creatures! And it makes me want to hug one!

    Love your friend,
    Sid the Sloth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home