It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Thursday, August 4

Cell Phone Bills and Other Such Nonsense

So yeah, the cosmos is against me paying my cellphone bill, it really is. I went on Tuesday to pay and the store was closed. I went today before work, the damn payment center was broken and wasn't accepting credit cards. And my brain was working so well that I forgot that I had my checkbook with me and instead walked off in a huff without paying after the employee I asked to pay snapped rather rudely at me. Ah well, tomorrow morning I'll take a walk over there to pay. It's close enough... but wait, hmm... weather says rainy. Even better.

Yay! Check this out!!! I can't wait! Now if I could only finish reading the damn book...

Speaking of books I ventured out to the library the other day and checked out Sickened, which I saw at Barnes and Noble when it was first published and have been dying to read ever since. I'll give a full review as soon as I read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home