It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Wednesday, August 31

Road Shoes

You've all seen them... sitting all alone on the median between the lanes of highway or on the shoulder. Shoes. Only one of a pair, thats all there ever is. No matter what season there are always road shoes out there.

Where do they come from? I've always wondered about that. Where do these mysterious shoes come from, who do they belong to? How did the owners lose them?

I can understand finding a flipflop on the side of the road, possibly someone was driving with their feet sticking out, the wind caught it and poof, goodbye shoe. But gym shoes? Boots? High heels? Why? How?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Annabelle Tinley said…

    I lost a shoe out a window. I was driving to college and my car was packed. I had some shoes on the top of a laundry basket next to the rolled down window. The only reason I knew I lost it was when it flew out it hit the side of the window before flying out. So I can account for 1 maryjane on I-90 wesbound somewhere between madison and tohma,wi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home