It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Wednesday, July 6

The Renaissance Faire

Every summer my friends and I pile into my little car and head north towards Wisconsin. Why, you ask? Because of the Renaissance Faire of course!!! And it's opening this weekend. After a few frantic calls we made plans to go this Sunday, since I, and my friend Beth, are off work that day.

Usually this would mean it was time to pull out the costume and get it ready to be worn, but we're going to hit the faire in jeans this time. I've noticed that you seem to get more attention from the players when you're in street clothes. Plus Beth, and her brother, don't have costumes.

I can't wait, I'm very excited. The music, the magic, the beauty. Plus, I'll see my man Robin Hood!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home