It's Just a Part of Life

It's an entirely unspecific blog, containing nothing more than the thoughts wandering through my overcluttered brain at any one time. Proceed with caution!

Wednesday, June 22

Books, Bills and Boredom

I reciently posted how excited I was about being able to read Oliver Twist and you would think, like most sensible people, that I had started it. But no, I've been lazy and idle and just stared at the idiot box rather than reading or doing anything productive.

I would also like to add that tetanus shots hurt like hell!!! My arm is so sore, you can't even imagine. Hurts worse than the sore on my hand does.

I want so badly to just be.... a lump tomorrow. But, alas, I cannot. I have to go deposit money in my bank account, then immediatly get rid of it by paying some bills. Damn bills, they just don't go away. There they are, every month, stealing my hard earned money. I'll probably put it all off until later in the afternoon, see if my sister wants to tag along and go to Hobby Lobby.

I'm getting nervous, I have my placement tests at UIC on Saturday. I have to be there by 8am, and I still haven't figured out how in the hell I'm getting there. If I take the train then I have to drive to O'Hare airport or Rosemont to get to the EL station. I can't take the Metra, because it doesn't let off close enough to the school. Either way I'm looking at a 5am wakeup call. Which means early to bed for Kelly on Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home